Nutrex Post Lift Clinically Dosed Post Workout Powerhouse sets a new standard in post-workout supplementation: it contains ingredients at full effective (clinical) doses, backed by science and freely disclosed on the label. PostLift is a true post-workout powerhouse offering unreal results and benefits. It is the perfect companion to the all-in-one clinically dosed pre-workout, OutLift. PostLift will refuel your body for maximum recovery when it matters the most. Mega-Dosed with the most advanced ingredients, HICA, HBCD (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin) and BCAAs, PostLift will replenish your glycogen for faster recovery and muscle growth without the added sugars you'll find in typical sports drinks. These high-performance, clinical dosed, ingredients help to promote a carbohydrate and muscle-building nutrient rich system that truly delivers. With nothing to hide, the fully disclosed label can be put to the test with any other post-workout product on the market today!
Nutrex PostLift Product Highlights
- Clinically Dosed Post-Workout Formula
- Based On Solid Science Form Ingredients At Full Effective Doses
- 25g HBCD Low Osmolality Carbohydrate For Faster Glycogen Replenishment
- 10g BCAAs To Help Stimulate Protein Synthesis
- 2g HICA For Optimum Muscle Recovery & Growth
- Reduces Downtime Between Workouts
- Electrolytes To Promote Hydration
- No Proprietary Blend, Sugar Or Artificial Colors
Fully Clinically Dosed Ingredients:
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD) (25g)
This clinically researched, low osmolality carbohydrate is the gold standard when it comes to replenishing muscle glycogen. It has a faster gastric clearance than other carbohydrates commonly used in sports drinks. This allows for better and faster nutrient uptake, which in turn aids in performance and recovery. The beauty is that this superior carbohydrate is completely sugar-free and doesn't cause the same massive insulin spike like regular simple carbs do.
HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid or Leucic Acid) (2g)
Promotes optimum growth and muscle recovery to reduce down-time between workouts. This leucine metabolite decreases the breakdown of muscle proteins (catabolism). With its anti-catabolic nature it reduces down-time between workouts which promotes muscle recovery and optimum growth.
Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g)
When taken after exercise Betaine Anhydrous has shown in clinical studies to have benefits that aid in an increase of protein synthesis. This helps support muscle repair and recovery post workout.
- Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.
- Supplementing with 5g of Leucine provides a massive amount of this key amino acid to promote maximum protein synthesis.
- PostLift provides the optimum 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine.
- Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to assist in muscle repair and recovery.
- Supplementing with 2.5g of Isoleucine perfectly compliments the tissue repairing effects of the other two branched chain amino acids.
- Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.
- Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.
- This well research amino acid reduces muscle breakdown caused by training or stress and in turn helps promote muscle growth, repair and recovery. Each serving of PostLift delivers a full 5g of Glutamine.
- The most studied form of carnitine for recovery after high intensity exercise. In clinical trials it has shown to not only reduce muscle damage caused by training but to also enhance natural muscle-building hormone levels.
- Supplementing with Taurine has also been shown to decrease muscle soreness and aiding in recovery and repair.
- PostLift has several vital key electrolytes that help to promote hydration and amino acid uptake to maximize protein synthesis and cell volumization post workout.