THEY CALL IT AN “UNFAIR ADVANTAGE”. WE CALL IT SCIENCE.
Imagine a pre-workout formula that truly delivers on its promises. One some might consider an “unfair advantage” when they go up against an athlete using it to pull ahead of the pack.
Fact is, there is so much more to building a killer pre-workout product. One that can live up to the mammoth claims used to push these products on inexperienced consumers.
To do that, it takes proven science and tons of real world, in-the-trenches experience to pull it off. That’s what we have at EFX Sports.
REACH YOUR GOALS WITH PROVEN INGREDIENTS
Most people - and sadly, most so-called expert formulators in the supplement industry - wouldn't know a good pre-workout formula if it fell on their head.
Bold, I know. But, sometimes the truth hurts.
So, let’s first review what Training Ground PRE is NOT:
- It won’t stim up so much, your head shakes and you can’t sleep for a week.
- It doesn’t cut out the most important ingredients necessary for strength gains
- It doesn’t skimp on the key but expensive compounds to make it more profitable
With that all said, Training Ground PRE:
- Costs a little more, but you also get MORE of what you need in each scoop
- Focuses on helping you gain MORE overall performance in and out of the gym
- Is built on science INSTEAD of the latest greatest (but sketchy) ingredients that look great on paper…but might land you in the emergency room or cause you to fail a drug test
TRAINING GROUND PRE — BUILT ON PROVEN SCIENCE, NOT UNPROVEN HYPE
There’s so much more we could tell you about this formula. But, the ingredient list speaks for itself…
||TRAINING GROUND PRE
|Hydromax Glycerol Complex
|Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn)
Your Pick Up order is ready within 1 hour. Applies to regular working days only.
Inventory Last Updated: 31 Oct 2020
Back to Pump & Vasodilation